Invisalign Clear Braces in Vienna, VA
Having a great smile is always an asset.
Whether you are a busy mom on the go or a nine-to-five professional, looking your best and knowing that you look your best can go a long way toward making positive first impressions. But a smile flaw like crooked or crowded teeth can take a toll on your confidence in your appearance when you interact with others.
If you have been thinking of straightening your teeth but are put off by the inconvenience of traditional orthodontics, Invisalign clear braces may be the perfect solution for you!
Experience You Can Trust
When seeking treatment for a problem like misaligned teeth, it's a good idea to put your trust in a professional with extensive experience. That way, you are assured that the results you achieve will be up to the highest standard. Dr. David Paino and Dr. Brandon Grubic have been helping patients improve their smiles with Invisalign for over 12 years. As Invisalign Certified Providers, they bring the skills and experience to your treatment that comes with completing 400 Invisalign cases.
Why Choose Invisalign?
It is only in the last few decades that we have had access to orthodontic treatments other than traditional metal braces. Invisalign is a state-of-the-art approach to fixing tooth misalignments that works quickly to move teeth and won't interfere with your lifestyle.
There are numerous advantages to choosing Invisalign treatment:
- Discreet – You may feel self-conscious about seeking orthodontic treatment as an older adult, or maybe you just don't want the whole world to know you're wearing braces. In either case, Invisalign is a discreet approach because the clear aligners blend perfectly with your smile.
- Comfortable – Your aligners are made of smooth plastic with no wires or brackets to irritate the tender tissue in your mouth.
- Easy to Use – Treatment with Invisalign is easy; you'll receive a series of trays with instructions to wear them daily for at least 22 hours.
- Removable – Unlike traditional orthodontics, you can take a break from Invisalign. You can remove the aligners to eat, brush, and floss or to attend a big event like a wedding or reunion. Just remember that the longer you wear the aligners each day, the faster you'll be finished with treatment.
How Invisalign Treatment Works
At Vienna Family Dental, we use state-of-the-art technology to plan your Invisalign treatment. Dr. Paino and Dr. Grubic take digital impressions and photos and use a software program to develop a virtual 3-D model of your teeth. They use this information to plan your Invisalign treatment step by step until we achieve the desired results.
The information Drs. Paino and Grubic gather is sent to an Invisalign lab where a series of aligners is customized to sequentially move your teeth into the desired position. When you receive your aligners, you will be instructed to wear them daily, changing to the next set of aligners after about two weeks.
As part of every Invisalign treatment, we offer our patients the benefits of Propel Accelerated Orthodontic Treatment free of charge. Propel works with your Invisalign aligners to move your teeth about 50 percent faster than with the aligners by themselves.
Invisalign First: Invisalign's Latest Innovation for Treating Children Ages 6-10
The goal of Phase 1 treatment is to develop young jaws or arches to make room for existing teeth and for incoming permanent teeth. Invisalign First aligners are:
- Designed to treat a broad range of teeth straightening issues in growing children, from simple to complex, including crowding, spacing, and narrow dental arches
- Removable for easy hygiene, making it easier for growing children to brush and floss
- Designed for comfort, which means no discomfort from rubbing brackets or poking wires
- Can help with oral habits such as thumb sucking or tongue thrusting
Clear Aligner Alternatives to Invisalign
While Invisalign is the Clear Aligner Gold Standard, there are less expensive alternatives for more straightforward cases. With many of Invisalign's patents expiring over the last several years, there are many new competitors in the space. We offer ClearCorrect, Suresmile, and even own 3Shape's Clear aligner Studio software.
This allows us to 3D print our own aligner models and manufacture aligners on site, allowing patient's to begin treatment in as little as one week! We know cost can be a barrier to treatment for many patients. These Invisalign alternatives are less expensive and can usually be accomplished for about 40-60% of what a similar Invisalign case would cost.
Please Call for Your Smile Consultation in Vienna
Are you ready to take the first step to a better smile? Vienna Invisalign dentists Dr. David Paino and Dr. Brandon Grubic would be happy to sit down with you to evaluate your needs and help you decide if Invisalign treatment is right for you. Please call our dental office and a helpful member of our team will be happy to arrange a commitment-free consultation at your convenience.